The data provided to Amsterdam City Rights app through the website accessible at https://www.amsterdamcityrights.org and the application available in the Google Play Store and App Store when using the services from time to time provided by Amsterdam City Rights, as well as in other occasions of contact, will be treated in compliance with the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data. Amsterdam City Rights informs the user of the following.
- Data Controller
1.1 The data controller of personal data is stichting Here to Support, with registered office in Amsterdam, Afrikanerplein 1, 1091 PN, Amsterdam VAT number 852859181– e-mail email@example.com, tel. +316 57572212.
- Nature of the data processed and purpose of the processing
2.1. Personal data of older users are processed, where personal data means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable even indirectly by reference to any other information.
The data being processed are i) those given by the user to Here to Support by filling in the questions form: personal data (e-mail address), as well as any other data that the user will provide voluntarily in the request for information ii) those collected by Here to Support while browsing the Site and App, such as IP address.
2.2 The processing of the user’s personal data has the following purposes:
A) respond to requests for information of any nature, support asked through the questions form on the website and in the app.
- Compulsory / optional nature of providing data
3.1 The provision of data on the website or in the app is not mandatory, as the information is accessible without providing personal data.
- Methods of processing
4.1 User data is collected electronically when the user fills in the questions form.
4.2 The user’s data will be processed through registration, consultation, communication, storage, cancellation, carried out with the aid of electronic tools and manually, ensuring the use of suitable measures for the security of data processed and guaranteeing the confidentiality of the same.
4.3 User data, stored on electronic / magnetic / computer media, are kept and stored on a server located in EU countries; the personal data stored on paper supports will be stored in special registers and / or cards, the conservation of which will be carried out with archiving in special containers, kept in special rooms. The data stored on the server and / or in special rooms are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and subjected to appropriate security measures to ensure their integrity and availability.
4.4 Personal data will be processed by collaborators and / or employees of Here to Support, within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by Here to Support.
5.Communication of personal data
5.1 Personal data may be disclosed to specific subjects, for the performance of the requested Services and for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations.
In particular, the user’s personal data will be communicated to:
Experts who can provide information to the question asked by the user – only with permission of the user;
The data processed will not be subject to disclosure.
6.1 The user has the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation of the presence of his personal data and of the purposes for the which data is processed. The user also has the right to request the updating, rectification, cancellation or blocking of data and to oppose their processing in whole or in part.
6.2 The user’s rights in terms of privacy are illustrated below. In particular:
6.2.1 The user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed, and to obtain access to personal data and the following information.
6.2.2 The user has the right to obtain the indication:
• a) the identity and contact details of the data controller and, where applicable, of your representative;
• b) the contact details of the data protection officer, if any;
• c) the categories of personal data, their origin, the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing;
• d) if present, the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third parties;
• e) any recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data;
• f) where applicable, the intention of the controller to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization and the existence or absence of a Commission adequacy decision or reference to appropriate safeguards or and the means of obtaining a copy of such data or of the place where it was made available.
6.2.3 In addition to the above information, Here to Support informs the user of the following rights:
• a) know the retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
• b) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, as well as the existence of the right to data portability;
c) if the processing is based on the user’s consent, the existence of the right to withdraw it at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
• d) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor or similar EU bodies);
• e) know if the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, and if the interested party has the obligation to provide personal data as well as the possible consequences of failure to communicate of such data;
• f) to know the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, if this process produces legal effects concerning him or significantly affects his person, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and the consequences envisaged in relation to such processing for the interested party.
6.2.4 With regard to their personal data, the user has the right to object at any time:
• a) to processing, including profiling, necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of Here to Support or of third parties;
• b) to processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
6.2.5 The user also has the right:
• a) to obtain from Here to Support the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
• b) to receive personal data concerning him in a commonly used and easily readable format and to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance;
• c) to obtain from Here to support the deletion of personal data concerning him, connected to the obligation of the data controller to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
– the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the interested party revokes the consent on which
the processing is based and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
– the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
– the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
– personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
• d) to obtain from the data controller a limitation of the processing operations.
6.3 To exercise the aforementioned rights, as well as to receive information relating to the subjects to whom the data are communicated, or to subjects who, as managers or agents, may become aware of the data, the user you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, sending a request to the latter using the contact details indicated in this information and available on the website and on the Here to Support communications.
Here to Support provides the user with information relating to the action taken regarding a request submitted by the user without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of the request. This deadline can be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The data controller informs the interested party of this extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within one month of receiving the request. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, the information is provided, where possible, by electronic means, unless otherwise indicated by the interested party.
7.Duration of the treatment
7.1 The processing of personal data with reference to the purpose referred to in sections 2.2.A will have a duration equal to that necessary for the execution of the requested Services, to which the additional period legally provided for in compliance with the civil, fiscal and tax obligations in force.
7.2 At the end of the data processing period, the data will be deleted, or made anonymous permanently.
- Legal basis of the processing
8.1 The legal basis of the processing is the user’s consent, the fulfillment of a contractual obligation and the provisions of the law.
10.1 The user’s personal data will not be transferred to non-EU countries.